Sunday, June 15, 2008

CA Pictures: Stage 2

Ok, so I know I'm really slow, but here is the second batch of pictures from our trip. There are so many fun ones that I'm having a hard time picking which ones to use; so I hope you don't mind a whole bunch of pictures cuz that's what you get when I can't decide:)

These sisters really do love each other.


Making snickerdoodles with grandpa. Good thing none of us are afraid
of "Sammy germs" because there was a lot of finger lickin'.


Sam trying her hand at a little car racing. This arcade game was at the
warehouse where we got to watch Auntie Becky play indoor soccer.


Another great smile from a beautiful girl


Playing with Dakota was Sam's favorite thing to do
at my parent's house. Luckily he is sweet and kind and
tolerated her really well.


This is the house that our family built when I was twelve. My parent's are planning on selling it and downsizing to a smaller home. I had to take a picture just in case it was the last time I would see it. I love this home and I, along with the rest of our family will be sad to not come home to 'home' when we visit mom and dad. But we are grateful that dad will finally be able to retire once they do sell the house:)

Here is Sam, very proud of our chalk art. Smart little girl that she is, she
recognizes her name and will sound out the letters when she sees them.


Sam thought it would be pretty fun to taste the chalk...turns out she
didn't like it much. I just loved this picture though, crazy hair and all.

2 comments:

Mugsy said...

OK you and I are way to much alike. Even the whole changing blog bit...hee hee. By the way I love this one!
Man Melis, that home looks so happy and charming. I wish I could have been your neighbor growing up. Then i wouldn't have had to wait this long to have my favorite Melis!!
And last I have to say I am so glad you had another girl so Sam has a little best friend! They are so sweet and dear together! I miss being able to see you when ever I want. love ya!

Emily said...

Way cute pics. Your girls are darling. If you still are in CA, I hope you are having a great time. Hope all is well! Mucho love!